Wednesday 11 December 2013

WARNING

Anyone who has spoken with us in the past will figure out pretty quickly what that warning is going to be.

It’s both a warning… and a promise.

If you are going to lie down on an adjustable bed – even for a minute, you better be prepared to take it home.
You will absolutely, positively, without a doubt, guaranteed, never again be happy with the old fashioned type of flat bed.
It’s really hard to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced the difference.
Imagine that all of the stress and tension from your body is immediately released. You get support where you need it – and total and complete relaxation throughout your body - and with the massage option, its like having access to a spa treatment whenever you wish.
What many people don’t even realize is that you can use whatever type of mattress you want with your adjustable bed.
If you like the feel of memory foam, use it. Same goes for any other type of mattress – hard, soft, pillow top… whatever you like.
Simply place your favorite type of mattress on top of a quality adjustable bed and prepare to be blown away.

It may sound like a cliché, but your bed really can (and should) be a sanctuary from the stress of the outside world.

In fact, you need it to be that.

Sleep is the time for our bodies to refresh and restore from the physical and emotional stress of our day. If you don’t have an adjustable bed, you are simply not getting the best sleep that you can.

Why in the world would you do that to yourself?

Call to our showroom to try it out!!
But just remember… you have been warned

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. The first time that my friend let me try their brand new adjustable bed, I dont want to get up! I was so envious that the next morning I went on a frantic search since I want to have my own right away. hahah! I can only imagine how crazy I look when I chosed my bed. :) -http://airbedpros.com/

    ReplyDelete